PDA

View Full Version : August Meeting Information

Heavenly Damsel
07/31/2002, 02:28 PM
Next meeting will be on 8/17/02 at 10AM at my house. This will be a breakfast meeting.

Agenda items will include:

1. details of the Atlanta trip will be shared

2. plans for possible frag swap soon

3. interest in joining MASNA in Sept

4. wish list and possible order pooling

5. bring any books you have and we can share

6. any other suggestions for the agenda?

For directions to the meeting e-mail me at tpritchard@ncnets.net or stop by Pet Warehouse and ask Adam for a CCRS Brochure.

We will be picking up some fish and some frags in Atlanta from some of their club members. If you are interested in knowing what is available and prices drop me an e-mail.

Hope to see you 8/17

Happy Reefing,
Jacqui

SeanT
08/03/2002, 10:11 AM
where are you located on the Carolina Coast?

Heavenly Damsel
08/03/2002, 01:38 PM
We meet in Jacksonville at my house. It is real easy to find.

If you want directions let me know and I can PM them to you.

Jacqui

SeanT
08/04/2002, 12:38 AM
I am very new to this hobby (4 mos or so) and I am interested in learning more and meeting others who share this.

I will not be available to go to any meetings until Sept. though. I live in Wilmington, NC. as can be seen by on my profile. :)

Heavenly Damsel
08/04/2002, 01:36 PM
We will post all meeting information on this site so just keep a watch for it.

We would love to have you come to the meetings. There are some others who are interested who are also from Wilmington.

Are Saturday meetings better for you....we usually meet on a tuesday evening....thought we would try a Saturday this time.

There are the following frags available from the Atlanta reef club members so far (we are going there to hear Eric Borneman next Saturday and will pick them up)
White pom pom xenia $10
pink pom pom xenia $10
Pulsing elongata xenia $10
Blue tip acropora $20
Tank bred bangaii cardinals $8 (size of a nickel right now)
Are you interested in any of these?

See you in Sept.
Jacqui

SeanT
08/06/2002, 08:35 PM
I know this may sound personal...but I am divorced and have my daughter over the summer so I don't make any plans which would interfere with daddy-daughter time. After she goes back I am able to attend.

Heavenly Damsel
08/06/2002, 10:04 PM
You are welcome to bring her with you. I have survived three boys, I think I could handle it. We have a member of the club who is 15 and has been in the hobby 9 years. Plus I will serve her breakfast.
We will be reporting about the meeting in Atlanta and hearing Eric Borneman speak.