PDA

View Full Version : Mag flake

sulcata1619
01/30/2007, 11:08 PM
Here is a link I found for Mag flake and all the others.

http://www.twopartsolution.com/

Hey Tom, My superintendent has a house in Oregon, he is going up there on Presidents weekend. I am giving him a picture of the bags of mag flake. He is going to check the Home Depot up there and a couple other places.

northbay-reefer
01/30/2007, 11:19 PM
Mike, cool that would be awsome if he finds it. Otherwise we can always order it from that site. I saw it a while back. They have a flat rate shipping charge so its not too bat at all. All three of us can share one big bag. It should last a long time.

Plus if we are using the blend of kent and IO we shouldn't need to add too much mag at all

jkreefer
01/31/2007, 07:09 PM
I just ordered a bucket of kent and a bucket of Instant ocean from fosters(and one of the new koralin pumps) and it was dirt cheap for the salt and for shipping over a 100 pounds was 13.50

northbay-reefer
01/31/2007, 07:45 PM
Jeff, how is your tank looking ? with all the water changes that you are doing lately, you corals should be showing signs of growth and colors

jkreefer
01/31/2007, 11:21 PM
By far the most growth and the best colors i have seen since i started my reef tank. I feel that i have finally begun to learn what it takes to maintain a tank. Very exciting might i add