PDA

View Full Version : My Wonderful Trip to El Paso

wild-tiger
01/30/2007, 08:15 PM
I really wish I could have made it for the meeting, but things didn't work out this time. So I decided that I would come down after a couple of very generous offers and meet a few people from RC.

My trip started with a visit to The Coral Reef, what a lovely store and i enjoyed talking with Sam, although he was kinda busy when I was there, but quickly got the couple of things that I wanted and I will definitely be back for more. While I was there jmait came in and brought me a stunning tiger bristle star, this guy and his star were awesome and the star has settled in and found a favorite place under a rock with just his little "feet" sticking out. Next we coordinated a meet with John (killingseed) at his home. What a beautiful tank! While there he was kind enough to offer me some mushrooms...WOW, now I didn't expect this many and they are so pretty.

I had such a wonderful time meeting you guys and visiting with you for a short while. I think we (my husband and I) will definitely try to make the next meeting so we can meet more members of RC.

So this was my terrific day and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Sam, J and John for all of the wonderful things that I got and helping make my tank a pretty one.

jmait769
01/30/2007, 10:22 PM
No problem! I'm glad he found a good home. It was nice meeting you and your husband. Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!

Jay

Salty Sam
01/31/2007, 01:49 PM
Your welcome and I will make sure to get you some Xenia when ready.

Also thanks for the kind words.