PDA

View Full Version : Tank Pics

chriss
07/27/2002, 05:04 PM
Wanted to share pics of my tank since the installation of new sand bed (thanks stuart) with new pvc stands and frags.

Feedback welcome!

Chris

chriss
07/27/2002, 05:10 PM
View with acitinics on...

chriss
07/27/2002, 05:25 PM
last pic. Full View with acitinics. Too bad I can't get decent shots of the acro's where you can see their colors.

Almost forgot... Green star polyps are coming back in full force and xenia must have reproduced before I removed them from tank - because now I have tiny baby xenia's everywhere! I must be cursed with these things...

Chris

Stuart
07/27/2002, 05:31 PM
Looks great. Nice and opened with plenty of spots for corals. About how many pounds of liverock is that?

Stuart

PS I don't see any tentacles... I hope he found a good home.

chriss
07/27/2002, 09:09 PM
Thanks. I think it's a little over 100 lb's, but not exactly sure.

Unfortunately, I took him to Aquazoo. Will said he had a friend he was going to give both the anenome and clown to. Hopefully they went to a good home. I was pretty desperate at that point to find someone to take him (it was the same weekend as the meeting). I didn't want to put him back in the tank after I finished. Would have kept the clown, but he was very attached to the anenome.

Never did have another cycle. Ammonia, Nitrites and Nitrates read steady zero.

Speaking of meetings, is the next one still scheduled for the third week in aug at the library, or has it changed?

Chris