PDA

View Full Version : Frag Swap

foggy54
01/20/2007, 08:14 PM
Frag swap was a great success I thought, found a few nice pieces to add to tanks.

Hope everyone found some nice stuff that I can trade for later on.

If you didn't make it sorry you missed out. Was a good time for sure.:D :D :D

tmcghee
01/20/2007, 08:36 PM
Great time for us. We picked up some MAJOR goodies, in particular a Blue Oregon Tort. We missed the members that didn't make the swap, but we did get some new members for our club. So we want to welcome Liz and John (WAWRUCK) and Jessica Ringstaff (JESIKA ROSE)! The website will be updated shortly.

Terrie and Terry

wawruck
01/20/2007, 09:43 PM
well my name on here is wawruck, John's is JohnnyW
Was nice to meet the people that made it out to the swap. We ended up getting 2 tanks, and a few frags (mostly zoos.)

Liz

loyalty
01/20/2007, 11:48 PM
i scored some nice zoos, i'm happy

Jesika_rose
01/21/2007, 12:04 PM
I scored a nice pink birds nest for $4... Yeah I loved it wish their was one every month

wawruck
01/24/2007, 10:07 PM
we ended up getting 4 zoos for $9 (at the end people were practically giving stuff away) They are a radioactive greem peach, and two shades of purple. We also were given a huge freezer bag of macroalgae. And we bought the two tanks with canopies and stand that were right across from the NTRC table. We really only wanted the one, but ended up with both. It is all ready for sand, rock, and water, now I just have to get the water mixed and go buy some sand for it.
Dave was going to see if you had any rock left to sell?

Liz