PDA

View Full Version : Hola' Newbie Here

Rich1515
07/25/2002, 04:59 PM
I was just at Josette's in OKC and one of your members told me about the group.

I am looking forward to checking out the site and gaining some good insight and advice.

Currently I live in Edmond and I am running a 75-gallon marine tank with the following:

- True Clowns x 2
- Yellow Tang
- Coral Beauty
- Naso Tang
- Foxface Rabbit

Take care. Talk to all of you soon!

-Eric Richardson

snowslide
07/25/2002, 05:51 PM
Just thought I would say hello from one newbie to another! =) Though I am both a newbie to the group and to the hobby. My current tank consists of:

4 Yellow tailed Damsels
2 frags of a Toadstool Leather
3 Astraea snails
3 Blue/Red hermits

Really excited to see this group grow! Lets hope exponentionally! Look forward to meetin' you at the next meeting.

jonah
07/25/2002, 06:45 PM
Hi,
Welcome to the Society. I've only been a member for about a month and a half, but the people I've met have been just terrific, friendly and helpful.

My tank: 75g reef, 90lbs live rock, 150lbs playsand DSB mixed with about 40lbs of live sand (looks ugly, but it works).

My livestock: colt corals (accidently fragged one into two), open brain, finger leather, green mushroom, pink(?) mushroom, blue(?) mushroom, red sponge that looks like lettuce. Two yellow tail damsels, yellow tang and a mandarin, plus various snails, hermits and some brittle stars. There's a killer crab somewhere in there too that I've got to catch someday.:(

Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Rich1515
07/25/2002, 09:01 PM
Since I was taking pictures, I thought I would share...

Let me know what you think.

snowslide
07/25/2002, 09:04 PM
Looks great!

*envious*

I am waiting for the day that Coralline Algae finds its way into my tank....

Kyle McClain
07/25/2002, 10:11 PM
Eric

It was me that saw you in Josette's. Glad you found the forum, I was afraid I did not do a very good job explaining how to find it.

Kyle McClain

DrkShadow
07/25/2002, 10:21 PM
Welcome to the group Rich!

Now there's three Richards... :D