PDA

View Full Version : piscine energetics frozen mysis shrimp available

glh7767
07/25/2002, 11:56 AM
i finally got tired of not having local availability for frozen mysis shrimp for my seahorses, and buying it from premium aquatics at 12.95 for 8 ounces and a 30-40 shipping charge was a bit much. what i have done is to purchase directly from piscine energetics there minimum bulk order of 19 lbs. for those of you not familiar with this, it is considered one of the most nutritious frozen foods available, and for those who have pipefish and/or seahorses it is a virtual necessity. i've stored all but 5 lbs in my brother-in-laws commercial freezer at his restaurant, where i've been advised it will keep for 2 years.

if any club members would like any, they can have it for my cost, which is 8.00 for an 8 ounce (half pound) package, much less than any other source. i can probably use the whole amount in two years, but i wanted to let anyone interested take advantage of my bulk order.

no job
07/25/2002, 10:49 PM
Are you going to the next PARC meeting?

glh7767
07/26/2002, 10:19 AM
not sure. when is it?

no job
07/27/2002, 02:57 AM
http://www.phillyreef.org/

All your info is there.

If you attend I'm sure you'll get some takers.
I am a possibility.

Thanks
Brian

glh7767
07/27/2002, 09:20 AM
if we are talking about monday, aug. 19 in abington, there is a good chance right now i can make that meeting. as we get closer i'll give a firm yes or no. i'm involved with some other projects that take up a great deal of my time.

If anyone DEFINITELY wants any of the piscine energetics frozen mysis shrimp, they need to let me know in advance how many 8 ounce packages (my cost 8 dollars each) they would like. this is a yes or no question. either you would want me to bring some for you or you do not. i don't need to do this, i'm doing it as a favor for the club. the shrimp is frozen, and cannot be thawed and refrozen. email me at glh7767@worldnet.att.net with number of 8 oz packages you would like. i'll bring that number with me that night. anyone who would like to stop by and pick some up, your welcome to do so.