PDA

View Full Version : Anenome tank

vest0830
01/15/2007, 08:57 AM
Ok, well...I took the new clowns that Matt sent down and put them in my tank. Those things got there butts kicked real quick, so after about the end of the second round, I grabbed a bucket and pulled them out. *they are fine, eating, swimming and look great*

As some of you know, I have this old cube that used to sit on my counter for sale. Its been for sale on JU for about a month now and no one seems to want it. Im going to start an anenome tank. Figure I have these new clowns, they are a mated pair, they need a tank to themselves. I will get them an anenome also.

Ive got the tank, we have a nice metal end table that will seve as a nice stand and I will order some retro T-5's. Im going to try to tie it into my main system.

Idea #1
Jeff, you have everything to drill the tank? Mike has a 2" bulkhead that he says I can get from him, so im going to put it in the bottom and do a riser tube. I really hope that I can tie it into the big tank.
Ive got a RIO pump that I will use for a return, get a maxi-jet for a little added water movement...keep it real simple. I think it will be nice!

Idea #2
If I cant tie it into the main tank, I will just modify my CPR skimmer a little, purchase a maxi or 2, and some lights and be done with it. SIMPLE!

Any thoughts?

jeffb3t
01/16/2007, 06:14 AM
Drilling? No problem. I just need a new set of bits and of course my favorite beverage to help everything along. You won't need 2" though. 1" or 1.5" will work fine.

vest0830
01/16/2007, 06:57 AM
Lindsay says she wants it to be a tank to itself.

We will see when we move this weekend as to what our options will be.

TPS-Dive
01/31/2007, 05:49 AM
Frank, You still looking to sell? Our hamster recently departed. The wife isn't crazy about pets but I though I could start a tank at work and then eventually bring it home.

vest0830
02/01/2007, 01:37 AM
umm...yeah. i dont think im going to do the anenome tank.
id like to get $50 for it. Pet Box has it for 10,000y right now.
Mine is in brand new condition...

give me a call. I don't have the internet at my new place yet. Tommorow I will...anyways, give me a call.
090-6770-3258

jeffb3t
02/01/2007, 03:49 AM
OHH TPS might break down and get a tank!!! Don't worry, wives can't stay mad forever....

vest0830
02/04/2007, 07:20 PM
He is gonna break down and buy a tank! Its in the closet waiting on you terry!

TPS-Dive
03/02/2007, 09:40 PM
Frank, I'm back on island. Where can we meet to make this transaction? I tried calling you Sat at noon. I'll try again later.