PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saltfever
01/12/2007, 09:14 PM
I have a VHO ballasts I want to get rid of the specs say it will run 2 bulbs from 24" to 72". Has a bit of rust on it but works great! I have end caps attached to it but they have seen better days so they should be replaced. But I will leave them attached just to show that it works for any one interested. I want $40 obo

I have a bucket of Oceanic sea salt its a 200gal bucket I used about 60gal worth would like to get $15obo!

I have two bulbs I dont need they are both double ended 150W HQI bulbs!

First is a coralife bulb it is a 14k bulb it has about 5 months use on it so plenty of life left! I would like to get $15 for it.

Second is a brand new WZG bulb it is a 20k bulb the bulb was fired only once when I got to to be sure it was good. Im asking $25 for this bulb! I actualy payed more then that for it but I dont need it so someone will get a great deal!

Thanks for looking! :D :rollface:

saltfever
01/16/2007, 12:06 AM
Both MH bulbs are pending!

AnnArborBuck
01/16/2007, 08:41 AM
How are all of the frags doing for you?

saltfever
01/16/2007, 10:24 AM
They are doing good they are in my kids nanos now!

AnnArborBuck
01/19/2007, 08:59 AM
Cool. You should check out our next meeting for Trac. We are going to start a "pay it forward" frag swap system. We are also doing some really cool stuff at the School we are meeting at (It is a natural science school where they raise animals, fish, have a greenhouse :) etc).

selgado
01/19/2007, 09:35 AM
John, you've gotten some frags you didn't tell me about! I thought we were better than that. ;)