PDA

View Full Version : Farewell NM reefers

crazy4acros
01/03/2007, 02:09 PM
I would like to say farewell to you all. I have accepted an awesome offer to relocate down to Phoenix, AZ, I am glad to have met you all and made some good reef buddies along the way! I wish all your tanks the best of luck and hope some of you will keep SPS thriving and growing more and more popular in NM.

Peace! Thor (aka Crazy4acros aka Acronut aka AA=Acropora Anonymous) :D

Dangerous Ace
01/04/2007, 11:10 PM
Hey Thor, it was great meeting you and I really enjoyed our talks. Wish we could have had more of them. Good Luck out there in PHX ( I used to live out in the East Mesa area and really liked it out there) I'm glad people around here got to see some real reef keeping skill, and I think the ABQ club as a whole benifitted from your input. I think you inspired alot of people here and really showed what is possible. I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to those guys out there too, once you get your tank back up. BTW I'd love to see the progression of your tank out there, so please keep your site updated and maybe drop us a line on the boards here from time to time to let us know how it's going. Talk to you soon.
Brian (Coral Island)

crazy4acros
01/05/2007, 12:34 AM
Thank you very much for your kind words Brian, (eyes watering) I enjoyed every minute of our conversations and is the main reason I go to the store mainly just to bull**** with you all hehehe. I will definitely post an update of my NEW TANK and its progression once I get it going a cube (48x48x24) is on the next agenda stay tune.

Cheers, Thor

ahman
01/06/2007, 01:19 PM
Hey Thor that sounds like a sweet tank man we are gonna need progression pictures to go with that build.

Victor

moonpower
01/06/2007, 05:49 PM
Sorry to hear your leaving us but they have a big group of reefers there. frag trades every 2nd sat of month. some really nice sps shops. Props is alittle stuffy for me but they do auctions. good people if you need some names just ask. good luck on your move. you will be missed.

GreenUku
01/07/2007, 01:56 AM
In honor of crazy4acros, here'a a link to the thread about Italian SPS tanks with really nice photos:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=971190 (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=971190)