kennerd
07/20/2002, 01:32 PM
OK, one week away, so let's finalize things:

Sunday, July 28th, 12:30

Ken & Kim O'Brien
12 Lomond Avenue
Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977
845-623-6970

Mapquest page to our house (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=12+LOMOND+AVENUE&city=CHESTNUT+RIDGE&state=ny&zipcode=10977&homesubmit.x=0&homesubmit.y=0)

OK, those that responded that they could make it are as follows:

Rovert
Spykey
jimroth
miketrav
nagel (+1)
borecki
fazm79
radiata
Scott Greenspan

Please let me know via email or response to this thread if you are bringing a guest/spouse.

Ribs and beverages are on me. Feel free to bring anything else you want to grill, and side dishes / snacks are certainly welcome.

Beital's Aquariums is the spot we'll hit for the closing of the meeting.

As far as frags, I have a few small ricordia florida mounted & unmounted, and some nice anthelia polyps that are growing up the front glass in my 10, which would be very easy to razor off.

If anyone has access to large buckets of IO or Reef Crystals in their area, please let me know: I need some & it's pretty pricey up this way. I can also have any amount of Southdown that anyone needs.

miktrav
07/21/2002, 12:16 AM
Hello,

I have a small frag of brown button polyps if anyone wants it. I'd also be interested in one of your mounted ricordia frags as I don't seem to be having any luck with unmounted frags. I'd also be interested in any softies that any of the guys and ladies may have.

Thanks,

Mike

coachgail
07/21/2002, 10:42 AM
Big Al's online has IO for $35 + Shipping. Shipping is $10 and yiou get it in 3 days.
Gail

miktrav
07/21/2002, 10:52 AM
Gail,

I sent him the same info in a PM. LOL. Mike

kennerd
07/22/2002, 08:37 PM
Please check the first post inthis thread for an updated attendance list: Lago can't make it.

katspaw
07/23/2002, 06:48 AM
Ken,
I am going to have to bow out also. I had to have my appendix out on Friday (19th) and My mother in law has taken a turn for the worse. Doctors are giving her maybe a week at the most. I was so looking forward to getting together with everyone, Because this has been the summer from hell for me with the health problems in my family. I am hoping that I will be able to make the September meeting as I will more than likely be in Greece next month to lay Mama to rest.

Tracey

kennerd
07/23/2002, 07:43 AM
Tracey: We'll miss you, but remember that you are in our thoughts and payers. Let us know if there is any way we can help out.

BarryF
07/24/2002, 02:10 PM
Kennerd,

I'm afraid I will have to bow out as well, unfortunately. I was really looking forward to seeing your tanks and meeting everyone. :(

My gf's grandfather died this morning, and he will be placed in the mausoleum on Sunday.

Barring any life-pertinent events, I hope to be at the next meeting.

kennerd
07/24/2002, 02:25 PM
No sweat, Barry. Let me know where you're located & you can swing by some other time, if you'd like & we can talk nano.

Ken

kennerd
07/27/2002, 10:12 AM
OK, haven't heard back from anyone else regarding guests, so the attendance list for tomorrow stands as:

Rovert
Spykey
jimroth
miketrav
nagel (+1)
borecki
fazm79
radiata
Scott Greenspan
Me & my wife Kimberly
Possibly a local friend switching from ciclids to FO or reef

Given the number of people, we have enough chairs, so no one needs to bring any with them. Plenty of room indoors, if the weather is less than cooperative. No problem bringing extra folks/guests, just give a holler on your way out the door tomorrow.

I have 6 racks of baby backs going on the grill @ 9:00AM, and will have slaw, mixed green salad, chips, salsa.

See you tomorrow!

Ken

miktrav
07/27/2002, 10:21 AM
Is there anything you'd like me to bring?

Mike

kennerd
07/27/2002, 10:33 AM
Anything you feel would compliment the menu above. In fact a bag of Corn chips & a jar of salsa would be perfect.

BORECKI
07/27/2002, 09:43 PM
I bring in a cake:)
:bounce1: :bounce2: :bounce3:
Birthday cake:celeb1: :celeb2:
My birthday:celeb3: :spin1:
Monday:eek: :rolleyes:
44:hmm1: :hmm4: :hmm6:
Boris.