View Full Version : Toledo Reef And Freshwater Aquarium Club January Meeting

Aquatic Aquaman
12/30/2006, 12:01 AM
Toledo Reef And Freshwater Aquarium Club January Meeting

We will be having a meeting to formally introduce a great organization! This
meeting is a general meeting for both the reef and freshwater sides of the
club and we will discuss that relationship further at the meeting. We are
very excited with the current foundation and direction of the club and we
would like to discuss this with you in more detail and hear your thoughts.

For more details please see our website at www.traccentral.org

Thanks!

Aquatic Aquaman
01/01/2007, 05:56 PM
We are planning on raffling over $100 in prizes along with a 40 gal. long glass aquarium and we'll be having a 50/50 raffle drawing, and free pizza.

Come and join the fun and converse with your fellow hobbist. The meeting is open to the general public and you will get tickets for the door prizes for just showing up.

If you have any questions you can email me at WebAdmin@TracCentral.org or stop on by our website at www.TracCentral.org

I hope some of you can make it.

Aquatic Aquaman
01/03/2007, 01:08 PM
Looks like we're going to have a nice crowd of people. Plenty more are welcome! Saturday January 13th can't wait to see you all there!

Aquatic Aquaman
01/10/2007, 11:28 PM
Reminder that this Saturday is our meeting. Lots of great prizes, pizza and pop being provided. Plus with when lots of hobbyist gather in a group you never know what could go down! :)

I hope to see very one there!

Aquatic Aquaman
01/13/2007, 12:34 PM
See everyone in an hour!

AnnArborBuck
01/14/2007, 02:46 PM
It was a great meeting. Meet lots of great people and our location is amazing. What a great school to be part of.

Aquatic Aquaman
01/14/2007, 06:46 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8979738#post8979738 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AnnArborBuck
It was a great meeting. Meet lots of great people and our location is amazing. What a great school to be part of.

It was an awesome meeting!