PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my tank setup..please

SWANN
07/18/2002, 01:22 AM
Hello everyone.

I am setting up my allglass 65 tank this week and have a couple questions i hope you could answer . The tank is is predrilled with the allglass corner overflow. I am using the Durso standpipe in it. It will be running an AquacEv 150 with a sump modified to hold a DSB and liverock. I will also be using water and sand form my 90 gal reef and 29gal refugium. With that all said...

I have a 24'' Powercompact Smartlight laying aroud. I think? octo's dont care for alot of light so do you think this will be suitable or should i go with something stronger? the tank is 26long, 18 deep, 25 tall.

I was planning on buying a bimac from fishsupply.com How well if at all, is there camofluge/colorechangeing? Also can someone give me a good idea as far as.. how small of an opening a small to medium bimac can fit through.

Do they really not like the touch of astroturf??

Right now i just have a glass canopy over the tank..i know thats not good enouph by far..and i'm worried about not having enouph airation if i use it. Any ideas on canopies/tops, that look good? I dont want to have to unstrap bunjichords, lift brick, or unscrew C-clamps everytime i need to get in the tank.

thats it.. Thanks alot Swann