PDA

View Full Version : Drip!!!DRIP!!!!DRIP!!!!

mitchellmoto
12/24/2006, 12:52 AM
Guess what I came home to. My 55 corner with all my coral in it is leaking. Does anyone know of anybody selling at least a 150gal, perfeabaly a 180 to 210.
Me and my wife were planning on buying or at least ordering a larger tank this coming week but now I need one in a hurry. Sam how long would it take for you to order one for me?
I rushed out to Wallyworld and bought their cheap *** 55 Gal tank just to get me by for a week of so. But I need something else and I might as well buy the one I want. So anyone? As soon as I get my self back together and the new tank installed I will get those pics of my Pavona coral to you jmait769.

Isn't life grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

killingseed
12/24/2006, 01:55 AM
ouch never any fun

supertech3
12/24/2006, 03:01 AM
check with Jimmy at Sea Creatures on Montwood, he has some used tanks or he can get you a new one if you want to go that route

TangLover73
12/24/2006, 09:57 AM
I have a cousin with a 300 I think he is selling it get back to me

jmait769
12/24/2006, 10:26 AM
mitchellmoto – Sorry to hear this. My worst nightmare! I was at Salty Fin (on Mesa Street on the west side) yesterday and noticed they had a 150 RR bow front and a 120 RR (stand and tanks). Not sure how much. PM me your phone number and I can give you directions.

To help out I have truck and trailer you can use.

Jay

killingseed
12/24/2006, 11:16 AM
i'd go with you biggest chioce based on buget. if you need a tank to hold you over i have a 65gl just sitting around. matter fac if anyone can use it as a sump of what ever let me know it's just sitting.

mitchellmoto
12/24/2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks everyone. I did purchase a 55 as a hold over tank for the fish and the rock last night and I put all my coral in my refugium. Thank goodness it is a 55 aswell, it is now stuffed to the brim.

Thanks Killingseed for the 65 gal offer but I think I'm good for a week or so, but thanks.

Tanglover what would the dimensions on that 300. It sounds interesting but might just be to big for the room it goes in. But more info would be great thanks.

jmait769 tanks for the offer on the truck and trailer. I do have a local buddy that basically helps me move eveything I need and he lives close so you wouldn't need to drive all the way to alamogordo. I will call Salty fin and sea creatures as soon as they reopen for the holidays.

A local fish store is looking into the price of a new 180 and a gentle man contacted me from el paso to talk of his 180. And if bpatrol is reading this I left a message on your voice mail. Call me back I am certainly serious.

I didn't want this to happen but at least I'll get a larger tank out of the deal.

:D :D

Salty Sam
12/25/2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry to here your probs.....I have access to a bunch of tanks mitchell...call me tuesday and I can run through whats available.

BBoley24
12/29/2006, 02:43 PM
Hey, that is too bad. I hope you got my email and decide to go with my 140. It is brand new condition selling at a ridiculous price because I need to move. Let me know what happens.

BBoley24
12/29/2006, 02:46 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d5/BBoley24/DSC02474.jpg

killingseed
12/29/2006, 06:57 PM
nice tank. i see lots of cool frags as well. well i am not in el paso and i am currently in tuson AZ with grandparents .

seems they just bought me a miter saw with stand. how cool!